We are recruiting for the below position(s). Thank you for your interest in working at Acme Armature Works.
This position is responsible for testing and repair of fractional to 750 hp AC/DC motors, pumps, gear reducers, and other electro-mechanical related items. Job duties also include performing other skilled or non-skilled duties as directed by supervisor. Hourly wage based upon experience. Interested applicants can can stop by the Acme Armature Works shop and pick up an application, or mail their resume to Acme Armature Works, 2727 North 21 Street, Sheboygan, WI 53083.
- Mechanical and/or electrical background
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast pace shop
- Maintain an organized and clean shop environment
- Knowledge and understanding for correct and safe use of hand tools and basic electrical testing equipment
- Pre-employment drug screen
Equal Opportunities Employer
Acme Armature Works is an equal opportunity employer. Acme Armature Works prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. Acme Armature Works will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices.